I am doing a small giveaway of five little Moleskine pocket notebooks with hand-drawn fronts. They’re all for fandoms that I enjoy and some of the slashy pairings I like.
1. John/Sherlock from the BBC’s Sherlock. The text reads “I only have one.”
2. Moriarty/Moran from Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Canonically, Moran is a rather good cheat at cards. The text reads “Aces are wild, sir. Oh? How many do you have? 6.”
3. Erik/Charles from X-Men First Class. The text reads “Stay.” and “Okay.”
4. Jim Moriarty/Sebastian Moran from BBC’sSherlock. True, Moran isn’t in the series yet, but we all have our head canon. :) The text is approximately the same as #2: “Ace’s wild, boss. Oh? How many you got? 6.”
9. The Ninth Doctor from BBC’sDoctor Who. He’s my favorite doctor and he needs more love. The text says “That’s fantastic!” with a tiny TARDIS for the “i.”
The notebooks measure approximately 3.7 x 6.1 inches and have 64 pages of lined paper.
To get one of these, all you need to do is reblog this post with which notebook you want (please use the number!) and what you would write in it. You must tell me what you want to use it for! Whoever has the best use for each notebook gets it. :) You may reblog twice for each notebook, but please no more than once per day.
I will choose the winners on 4/10. The notebooks will be mailed out at my convenience at my cost, to anywhere in the world.
If you like the art style and would want to see more, feel free to follow me. I don’t post a lot. It’s not necessary to be one of my followers to win a notebook, however.
Good luck! :)
Would totally love 9!
I would use it for my grocery list.
List the bananas. Bananas are good.
1. Sherlock (I only have one) would be amazing :D I would use it for doodles to calm my anxiety and as an occasional diary when I need to get thoughts out.
1. Sherlock. And i would write small Johnlock stories in it. (Woop.) :D